Friday, April 29, 2011

Im tired.

So I know I have to post tonight. I'm tired and feeling unmotivated, so here are some bullet points about my day:

* Levi has cried every single day this week when leaving him at daycare. It kills me inside. This morning was the worst as he was crying, "No mama! Gock! Gock!" (Which means go on a walk). I tried explaining that any other morning I would rearrange everything for a Gock, but he didn't understand the urgency of my morning appointments. It was gut wrenching.

* What stunk even worse was that I won't see him until tomorrow morning. I taught my first class tonight, so my Dad and Bert picked him up and played with him till bed time.

* I leave for vacation 3 weeks from MONDAY!!!!!!! Matt is off work for 2 whole weeks and we are ecstatic!

* My first class was fun. I gave myself a headache after 3.5 hours of class and dismissed them with an assignment. Seriously, who designed a 4.5 hour class on a Friday night?

* We had a crew of teenagers from the middle and high school come to the church to do work for "Global Youth Service Day." They were all very sweet and did a great job and a ton of work! Yay!

* Tomorrow Levi and I plan to walk to the little league park to see all sorts of cousins and friends in their little league "parade" and maybe catch a game. Levi apparently went to a game with my dad tonight and LOVED it. Good times!

Sad bullet points:
* A friend's baby is in the PICU with pneumonia. I feel awful. :( It's gotta stink to see your baby all sick and helpless. I'm sending so many prayers he way.

* A very dear family friend passed away last night. It was sudden but not unexpected. It's going to be a long road of mourning for his family and mine as well as our congregation.



I will close with this random tidbit- Target "grocery store" is like a black hole. I go for some groceries and inexpensive milk and leave with a new pair of sandals for Levi and other random "end cap" clearance items. Le Sigh. They get me every time.

night!

-ktw

No comments:

Post a Comment