Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 2- An Alphabet of Gratitude

(Sorry this is so late! I was working on it on paper earlier today, but Levi was in some sort of mood and we I wasn't able to get on my laptop till now!)


A- Abigail, no really! I love my sissy-la-la and hate when she's gone too long!
B- Buttons. I love big buttons on sweaters and pants and bags. Lame, I know.
C- Church. I love my church and am so thankful to have been raised there.
D- Dreams. I have many
E- Extended (added) family. I have added many friends to my "family" over the years and they mean the world to me.
F- Family. The ones related by blood. They are nuts, but also pretty awesome.
G- Gifts. Not the physical kind, but the gifts I have been given- discernment, administration, vision, etc.
H- Home. I am thankful that I have a house to come home to each day.
I- Insurance. Levi's delivery would have cost us 12k or so, Matt's hosptalization 3k, and Levi's testing and doctor visits are around 2,500 and counting.
J- Pastor Jonnah and the rest of the Zimbabwe family
K- Kids. The ones I work with. Yes, all of them.
L- Levi is the blessing I didn't know I needed at the time.
M- Matthew, who is the greatest husband and father I could have ever asked for.
N- New Beginnings.
O- Outdoors. I am not really an "outdoors-y" kind of person, but I do like to appreciate nature and enjoy fresh air.
P- Pools. I really love swimming.
Q- Scrabble!!! Ok, I know scrabble doesn't start with a Q, but it made me think of it. I love game nights with my friends, even when I don't win scrabble!
R- RPI, because they pay me to think about stuff I like.
S- Synthroid! Without newborn screening and synthroid who knows what kind of problems Levi would have.
T- Teenagers, the ones who will give me gray hair very early.
U- Up & Up. Okay, this one is kinda cheating, but it's Target's brand. And I am very thankful for Target!
V- Values. My parents raised me with many values and I appreciate that.
W- Weekends. Even when I am busy all weekend, it's nice to be busy next to Matt!
X- X-rays, Echos, CT Scans, etc. Without all those fun medical advancements Matt may not be here and healthy!
Y- You!!!
Z- Zachariah, Timothy, Rebekah, Christian, and Gina. Each of them has taught me something different. Thanks!



**************************

In other news, Matt and I started c25k today. Wow! I didn't realize just how out of shape I am. I guess being pregnant and having a baby can do that to you. Thank you so much to my family who watched Levi while Matt and I went running through Cohoes. It was coooooold. But we made it! I will let you know how I am feeling tomorrow after my first run in quite a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment